The Top 20 Questions You Should Ask Your Lover
Communication is critical in any relationship. When the time comes and you are having problems with your partner, communication will always be your top solution. This is why most if not all reputable marriage counselors use communication to resolve the issues of their clients.
Aside from the fact that communication is necessary for married couples, you can also use this to determine if you are really in love with the person you are courting. The best way to get to know your partner better is by asking the right questions. In the end, this can be the foundation of your relationship.
In this article, we will be discussing the top 20 questions you should ask the woman you like.
The 5 Rules of Secrets And How Learn More
1. Do you remember the time you first fell in love with me? It is always heart warming to know the time in her life your partner fell in love with you.
If You Think You Get Dating, Then This Might Change Your Mind
2. What are the factors that made you fall in love with me?
3. What were your thoughts when you first saw me?
4. If we win the lottery, where do you want to go first and why? By asking this question, you will know the places your partner would like to visit one day.
5. Share with me your aspirations in life. By knowing your partner’s dreams, you get to help her fulfill them.
6. Was there a point in our relationship that you din’t tell me the truth?
7. Do you think we will be together until the end of time?
8. If you could change anything in our relationship, what would that be? By knowing the weak points in your relationship, you can improve/ change them.
9. Name something you would like to change or improve about yourself.
Where do you see our relationship a couple of years from now.
11. Do you have a favorite place that you would go at any given day?
12. Do you see yourself as a mother in the future?
13. What were your ambitions when you were a child?
14. When we first got together, did your attraction for me change?
15. Do you believe that “date nights” are important in a relationship?
16. If we go on a vacation, would you like to wear pajamas to bed?
17. Is there any romantic thing you would like to do for me?
18. Would you like to serve me breakfast in bed?
19. In the future, would you like to be served breakfast in bed?
20. If I would cook for you, what meal do you want me to serve you?
To make your relationship stronger, ask these questions to your partner and use this article as your guide.